Club Penguin World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin World

Brought To You By Goobenheimer

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

better than miniclip fourms maybe.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soccer686
New To The Forum
New To The Forum
soccer686

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

better than miniclip fourms maybe. Empty
PostSubject: better than miniclip fourms maybe.   better than miniclip fourms maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 pm

I was thinking how good these fourms are except for the small amount of poeple and the google adds this fourms is better than the miniclip fourms(on my opinion) a lot more smilies better looks and more.

good job Goob
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Administrator
Administrator
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: better than miniclip fourms maybe.   better than miniclip fourms maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:42 pm

soccer686 wrote:
I was thinking how good these fourms are except for the small amount of poeple and the google adds this fourms is better than the miniclip fourms(on my opinion) a lot more smilies better looks and more.

good job Goob
Thanks a lot!

I have an option with the adds. I can make one add with a picture, or I can make 3 adds with just words.

And we have very few members because I just released the forum last week.

Please help advertise on MC so we can get more members.
Back to top Go down
https://cpworld.forumotion.com
Misc
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Misc

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: better than miniclip fourms maybe.   better than miniclip fourms maybe. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:06 am

Forumfreek is a good forum hoster.
Better than forumwise, I wish I had made my forum on forumfreek other than forumwise.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://cpalive.forumwise.com
Goobenheimer
Administrator
Administrator
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: better than miniclip fourms maybe.   better than miniclip fourms maybe. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:17 pm

Yeah, this forum is not better than Miniclip. Miniclip is the OFFICIAL CP forums. And they use vBulletin. But I might change the adds at the top of the page so it's only one add with a picture.
Back to top Go down
https://cpworld.forumotion.com
soccer686
New To The Forum
New To The Forum
soccer686

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: better than miniclip fourms maybe.   better than miniclip fourms maybe. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:52 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Yeah, this forum is not better than Miniclip. Miniclip is the OFFICIAL CP forums. And they use vBulletin. But I might change the adds at the top of the page so it's only one add with a picture.
As I said the only reason that fourm is better is because of the extreme amout of users and its official but I don't like the layout of that fourm. But please don't change the adds those ones are easy to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better than miniclip fourms maybe.   better than miniclip fourms maybe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

better than miniclip fourms maybe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin World :: Announcements and Updates :: Forum Support & Ideas-
Jump to: