Club Penguin World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin World

Brought To You By Goobenheimer

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are You Doing This Summer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Administrator
Administrator
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-06

What Are You Doing This Summer? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Doing This Summer?   What Are You Doing This Summer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:45 pm

I was just curious of what everyone is doing this summer. I'm just gonna play with my friends every day. Then in July I'm going to Florida for a week. We go to Disney World every summer because my grandpa works there. So we get discounts on everything.

So what are your summer plans?
Back to top Go down
https://cpworld.forumotion.com
Louis
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Louis

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Doing This Summer?   What Are You Doing This Summer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:24 pm

Just play out with friends, my girlfriend maybe I'll go swimming and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpworld.forumotion.com
weirdo406
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Doing This Summer?   What Are You Doing This Summer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:38 pm

Louis wrote:
Just play out with friends, my girlfriend maybe I'll go swimming and stuff like that.

OOOOOOOOO louis and his girl r gonna git jiggy wit it LOL that was total randomousity. Anywho im gonna end skl on probally a failing spanish and science grade. Then im gonna watch the pretty lights in the sky that makes big booms. Then carnival time. Then im gone for a week and a half to nantucket in july. then i go to the Boys and Girls club camp (which i'll be doin mostly all summer) then football starts and whoopdie do were back at skl
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Undertaker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Doing This Summer?   What Are You Doing This Summer? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 1:10 pm

weirdo406 wrote:
Louis wrote:

OOOOOOOOO louis and his girl r gonna git jiggy wit it LOL that was total randomousity. Anywho im gonna end skl on probally a failing spanish and science grade. Then im gonna watch the pretty lights in the sky that makes big booms. Then carnival time. Then im gone for a week and a half to nantucket in july. then i go to the Boys and Girls club camp (which i'll be doin mostly all summer) then football starts and whoopdie do were back at skl
Lmao Weirdo.

Anyways, im going to a Camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Puffle.forumwise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Doing This Summer?   What Are You Doing This Summer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Doing This Summer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin World :: Lobby :: General Chat-
Jump to: